Currently we have no job openings, but we do have internships open.
If you would like to receive email alerts when future job or internship positions become available, you can sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of this page.
Current Available Internship Positions (Starting January 2018)
- Digital Initiatives Internship (No longer accepting applications. Click here for the position description.)
- Media and Communications Internship (No longer accepting applications. Click here for the position description.)
General Internship Information
- Location: International Center on Nonviolent Conflict in Washington, D.C.
- Anticipated start date: February 2018
- Duration: Six months; Part time: 20-25 hours/week (paid)
- Application deadline: January 14, 2018
- Applicants must be a recent undergraduate or enrolled graduate student
- Applicants must have permission to work in the U.S.
- Applicants must be located in the Washington, D.C. area
*Early applications are strongly encouraged as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
ICNC Internship Positions (list is subject to change):
- Digital Initiatives Internship
- Media and Communications Internship
- Academic Initiatives Internship
- Global Field Initiatives Internship
- Editorial Initiatives Internship
If you are interested in learning more information about each of the internships listed above, please visit our Internship Positions page .
The International Center on Nonviolent Conflict is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. It does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.