- March 27 at Noon (Eastern-US): Solidarity with the Poor: Civil Disobedience Against Housing Evictions in Hungary presented by Balint Misetics. Register Here!
- April 24 at Noon (Eastern-US): Nonviolent Action Methods: New Perspectives presented by Michael Beer (Check back soon for more details!)
These webinar webpages include the a content summary, speaker information, recommended online resources, and registration links.
Interested viewers can also review the past recorded webinars through the ICNC Webinar Digest that lists all ICNC webinars delivered between 2010 and Spring 2016 in an easily accessible format. The webinars are an excellent source of information and analysis about civil resistance, nonviolent strategies and tactics, emergence, impact and role of different nonviolent campaigns from around the world, and various phenomena associated with waging nonviolent struggles such as defections, backfire, or the role of external actors.
We will be updating the list of the upcoming webinars regularly and encourage our readers and viewers to return to this webpage periodically.
ICNC webinars are a convenient way to learn more about civil resistance and integrate it into your work, whether you are:
- An academic looking to incorporate educational videos on civil resistance into your classes and cite them in your research;
- A journalist looking for the insights into civil resistance movements around the world;
- A member of the general public interested in learning about specific 20th and 21st century movements and campaigns in an informed and engaging way.